Q-Logic 3 Enhanced Display
The optional Q-Logic 3 Enhanced Display serves as a separate screen used with specialty drive controls to display system data. With the Enhanced Display’s built-in environmental controls, Q-Logic 3 can operate a wide range of appliances that use infrared (IR) remote controls, such as televisions, and serves as a Bluetooth® computer mouse emulator.
Download our product brochure here to get an overview of our current product range!
- Wireless Bluetooth programming through Windows devices
- Bluetooth access to computer, tablet, and phone functions
- iAccess programmable push button and toggle options for customised seating access
- Simple firmware updates
- Capable of utilising multiple input devices
- Preset drive settings
- Preset colour background options
- Clinic Mode:
- Quick setup of multiple input devices during client evaluations
- Automatically assigned drive modes to input devices
- Econ-W and Interactive Assist – Smart Software that works for you.
- Smart, easy to use interface, help to source the right function via Bluetooth® or cable connection to a tablet or computer.
- Connection provides technician with full system and diagnostics information along with tools, such as real time mirror image of the power chairs electronics display to aid in reducing service trips.
- Easy to use quick drop down menus and multifunctional sliders.
- Compatible with Android® and Apple® IOS
- Econ-W and Interactive Assist are only available with Q-Logic 3